Share your feedback, complaints or criticism at the online Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey on www.bluewaterthoughts.com to win a gift voucher valued at £500.
Bluewater is a successful leading Shopping Centre with over 300 stores, 60 restaurant places and is built in Stone, Greenhithe, Kent, England. The Centre was founded back in the year 1999 and is not some small shopping centre to accommodate parking for more than 13,000 cars and 50 buses. The Centre has employed over 7,000 employees and has above 27 million visitors visit the mall everyday for shopping and leisure activities.
Step by Step Detailed Procedure for filling out the online Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey
If you have been to the Bluewater Shopping Centre you must share your experience details including any suggestions of feedback you may have at the online Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey and then enter a golden chance to win a gift voucher worth £500:
- First make sure that your device is in connection with your internet service provider.
- Then click the link given ahead to gain a safe access to the main page for the Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey www.bluewaterthoughts.com.
- Your web browser will give you an open display of the official Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Once the Welcome page on your screen appears, you must find and click the button that reads “CONTINUE”
- Then give the date when you last went to Bluewater Shopping Centre
- State the exact time of your visit there
- Then you will have the necessary clearance to answer the questions asked in the official Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Make sure you read every question thoroughly and answer in view of your experience there wisely using the rating scale presented to you
- Follow the shown instructions to finish the Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- In the end submit the Bluewater Guest Satisfaction Survey before closing your tab.