Ramada cares for your valuable feedback, which is why they are offering the Ramada Galena Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.ramadagalena.com/accommodations/survey
About Ramada Galena Guest Satisfaction Survey
Ramada is a chain of hotels owned by the parent company Wyndham Worldwide. The company has hotels in many cities around the world, including Galena. In addition to this, the company owns locations in countries globally, such as Australia, Canada, and in the Middle East and Asia.
The chain of companies was originally founded in 1953 by partners Marion W. Isbell, Michael Robinson, and Del Webb, along with various other investors. Ramada is based and headquartered in Flagstaff, Arizona, in the United States and offers customers various tiers and services based on their level of expenditure.
Requirements for the Ramada Galena Guest Satisfaction Survey
To successfully complete the Ramada Galena Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will need to be able to fulfil the following requirements:
- You must have a valid receipt from a recent visit to Ramada Galena.
- You should be able to effectively communicate in English.
- You should have an electronic device that can connect to the Internet.
Procedure for the Ramada Galena Guest Satisfaction Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter in the following address: www.ramadagalena.com/accommodations/survey
- On the page that loads, enter in important personal details to begin taking the survey. You will be asked to enter information such as your Name, Company Name, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, E-mail Address, Room Number, Dates of Stay, and Reasons or your stay, in addition to how you heard about Ramada Galena.
- Scroll down the page and you will be able to find your survey questions. In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions that relate to your experience at Ramada Galena, as well as about the quality of their service and products. Answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as it is possible.
- Click the link ‘Submit’ at the end of the survey to make sure your voice is heard.