If you’re a customer of Ruby Tuesday, you can go give the 5 minute Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction Survey, which can be found online at www.tellrubytuesday.com.
About Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction Survey
Ruby Tuesday restaurants are a chain of restaurants that offer products such as burgers, pasta, salads, and much more. The company has locations throughout the world, and in a number of countries. The total number of locations is about 736. The company was founded in 1972 by Samuel E. Beall, III and currently has a revenue of over 1 billion dollars.
Requirements for the Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction Survey
To complete the Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will need to be able to fulfil the following requirements:
- You must have a valid Survey Invitation ticket from a recent visit to a Ruby Tuesday outlet.
- You should be able to effectively communicate in English.
- You should have an electronic device that can connect to the Internet.
Procedure for the Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter in the following address: www.tellrubytuesday.com
- Read through the information provided on the page that loads to learn more about the survey and guidelines on how you can enter in the sweepstakes.
- In the space provided on the web page, enter in the Survey Code. This can be found on your Survey Invitation.
- Click the button labelled ‘Start’ to begin answering questions in the survey.
- In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions that relate to your experience at Ruby Tuesday, as well as about the quality of their service and products. Answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as it is possible.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a Validation Code. This code can then be printed out or written down on the receipt. Take it with you the next time you visit Ruby Tuesday and you will be able to win a free reward.